G Stow’s support does not end with the drilling of the borehole. We deliver a full borehole maintenance service to help you keep your boreholes performing at optimum levels, free from water quality risks and meeting customer water demands.
It’s crucial to maintain your boreholes so they remain in excellent condition. This helps ensure yields are fully maximised, power consumption costs are minimised, the lifetime of your borehole is extended to its maximum potential and that your regulatory and compliance needs are fully met.
Our services include the following:
- Relining wells with market leading industry standard material
- Borehole drilling
- Borehole rehabilitation
- Horizontal collector well construction (radial well collectors)
- Restricted access drilling
- CCTV and Geophysical logging
- Geothermal / ground source heating systems
- Environmental monitoring of boreholes and camera assessments of water boreholes
- Pumps, parts and supplies
- Water level data logging and test pumping reports
- Test pumping
- Adit surveys
- Workshop facilities – mechanical servicing, welding and fabrication
- M&E installations
Automatic Water Level Recorders
Data loggers gather and store water level fluctuations at pre-determined intervals which can then be downloaded and presented digitally or paper format. Adjustment for barometric pressure is standard. We also utilise the latest technology allowing data to be transferred in real-time directly from the pump back to our engineers for analysis.
Decommissioning of boreholes
G Stow offers a full borehole and well decommissioning service that meets the Environment Agency’s recommendation for the decommissioning of wells and boreholes.