G Stow’s support does not end with the drilling of the borehole. We deliver a full maintenance service to our customers to provide boreholes that perform at optimum levels, free from water quality risks and meeting customer water demands.
Services include the following:
- Relining wells with market leading industry standard material
- Borehole drilling
- Borehole rehabilitation
- Horizontal collector well construction (radial well collectors)
- Restricted access drilling
- CCTV and Geophysical logging
- Geothermal / ground source heating systems
- Environmental monitoring of boreholes and camera assessments of water boreholes
- Pumps, parts and supplies
- Water level data logging and test pumping reports
- Test pumping
- Adit surveys
- Workshop facilities – mechanical servicing, welding and fabrication
- M&E installations
These services ensure that your borehole remains in good condition, Regulatory and compliance needs are met, yields are maximised, power consumption costs are minimised, and the lifetime of your borehole is extended to its maximum potential.
Automatic Water Level Recorders
Data loggers gather and store water level fluctuations at pre-determined intervals which can then be downloaded and presented digitally or paper format. Adjustment for barometric pressure is standard. We also utilise the latest technology allowing data to be transferred in real-time directly from the pump back to our engineers for analysis.
Decommissioning of boreholes
G Stow offer a full borehole and well decommissioning service that meets the Environment Agency’s recommendation for the decommissioning of wells and boreholes.