It is not only the staff and customers at G Stow who are delighted with our new Fraste FS 500 rig but also our friends at Geodrilling magazine!
G Stow, owned by South Staffordshire PLC (SSI) are pleased to announce the arrival of their flagship drilling rig, the Fraste FS 500.
We wanted a drilling rig that complied to all the latest safety regulations, that was capable of drilling flooded reverse and could handle 914mm casing and the FS 500 met this criterion.
G Stow has a wide customer base from the national water companies to the commercial and industrial sector. As the FS 500 is truly a multipurpose drilling rig we will be offering:
- large diameter flooded reverse drilling for abstraction boreholes of all sizes.
- De-watering boreholes.
- Drilling of open loop GSHP borehole from 304mm diameter to 610mm diameter completions
- Conventional mud and air rotary drilling.
- DTH hammer drilling.
- Deep slim water well drilling.
- Mechanical rehabilitation of existing water well where access permits.
At G Stow we are committed to providing a world-class service for our customers. With the support from our group SSI this investment evidences our comitment to be market leading in our industry.
If you would like to discuss your requirements please do not hesitate to contact us.