There has been a significant rise in geothermal heating systems both commercially and privately. At G Stow we have consulted on hundreds of geothermal projects and have the expertise to assist you in your project.
A geothermal ground source system is shown to be six times more efficient than conventional fossil fuel heating and cooling methods, with huge environmental advantages – by using geothermal energy, which is available everywhere, no fossil fuels are required.
Advantages over conventional heating systems:
• Safer – no combustible sources
• Minimal inspection and maintenance
• Lower running costs
• No emissions or operating noise
• No exposed external units
• Reduced plant room requirements
• No fuel handling or storage
• Long lifetime 2
• Significant reduction in CO emissions